WIMS> [9am PDT / 12pm EDT]Proposed NEW TIME for WIMS telecon - please reply ASAP

McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Mon Apr 2 14:32:04 EDT 2007

Hi,

Retitled to show the best-fit alternate time - which is immediately
AFTER the 8am PDT / 11am EDT time slot shared by PMP,
IPP, and SM telecons.

Obviously moving to the later time's no good, because it doesn't
work for Craig Whittle (WIMS-CIM co-chair).

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839
phone: +1-906-494-2434