WIMS> REMINDER - 12 April Noon EDT - WIMS-CIM Telecon

McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Tue Apr 10 17:31:41 EDT 2007

Hi,

Reminder that we will have a WIMS-CIM teleconference
this week at our new time (9am PDT / 12pm EDT).

Please attend, if at all possible.  We'll be trying
to come to concensus about the order of modelling for
the remaining Print Device classes (i.e., Subunits).

We'll also begin discussion of the Counter MIB v2.

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839
phone: +1-906-494-2434
email: imcdonald at sharplabs.com