WIMS> Counter MIB-Scanner Subunit [scanner technology]

McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Wed May 9 14:53:40 EDT 2007

Hi,

On further consideration, I now think:

(1) We should add the specific Scanner technology types
    (because there is no other MIB source for them)

(2) We should add 'icSubunitTechType' to 'icSubunitTable'
    to handle all other existing subunits (which maps to
    'prtMarkerMarkTech', 'prtInputType', etc.) as a safe,
    extensible solution that avoids duplicating IANA enums

Comments?

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839
phone: +1-906-494-2434