WIMS> FW: Ira not seeing PWG email until Sunday

Richard_Landau at Dell.com Richard_Landau at Dell.com
Thu Jun 14 10:39:19 EDT 2007

-----Original Message-----
From: Ira McDonald [mailto:blueroofmusic at gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2007 19:21
To: Landau, Richard; Ira McDonald
Subject: Ira not seeing PWG email until Sunday

Hi Rick,

[Please forward to the PWG SC and PWG WIMS lists for me]

The Sharp Labs VPN ONLY works dialup (no idea why), and I don't have the
time or access to see my email there until I get home late Sunday
morning.

Have a good week, everyone in PWG!

Linux Foundation Collaboration Summit is proving to be very interesting.

Ira McDonald (Musician / Software Architect) Chair - Linux Foundation
Open Printing WG Blue Roof Music / High North Inc PO Box 221  Grand
Marais, MI  49839
phone: +1-906-494-2434
email: blueroofmusic at gmail.com