WIMS> DMTF Alliance Partner draft presentation

Whittle, Craig cwhittle at sharplabs.com
Sun Jul 8 18:11:14 EDT 2007

All:

A draft presentation for the DMTF Alliance Partner Technical Symposium
in Portland, OR on July 18th has been posted (see
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/general/presentations/07%20JUL%20DMTF%20Allian
ce%20Partner%20Technical%20Symposium.ppt
<ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/general/presentations/07 JUL DMTF Alliance
Partner Technical Symposium.ppt> ).  We will review this as part of our
face-to-face meeting.  I look forward to your comments.

Best regards,

**CW