WIMS> When is next WIMS telecon?

wamwagner at comcast.net wamwagner at comcast.net
Thu Jul 19 00:04:10 EDT 2007

Per traditional practice, WIMS will NOT have  a conference call the week after a f2f. The next WIMS call will be  26 July (barring some other reason to not have it then).  I will enter  this on the calendar this weekend. I know of no request to chanegthe time, so the time remains at 12 noon EDT on Thursday.  We can talk about this next week, but it is not clear that clustering three PWG meetings would be a good idea.

Bill Wagner

From: "McDonald, Ira" <imcdonald at sharplabs.com>