WIMS> CIM> Final msg to Hand, FYI. And the reply in the CR says much the same thing.

Richard_Landau at Dell.com Richard_Landau at Dell.com
Fri Aug 24 18:33:23 EDT 2007

-----Original Message-----
From: Landau, Richard
Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2007 17:32
To: 'steve_hand at symantec.com'
Cc: brichter at kavi.com; jcrandal at Brocade.COM; Hass, Jon
Subject: RE: Groups - CIMCoreCR00946.007.htm modified

Steve, I think the necessary values are already present.

- The enum list for PrintSupply.Type already includes Staples.
- For Type=Staples, the normally appropriate SupplyUnit is Items, though
a manufacturer might always choose to use Percent.

Is there still something else that needs to be added to these lists?

rick