WIMS> CIM> Updated CR for CIM_PrintAlertLog

WIMS> CIM> Updated CR for CIM_PrintAlertLog

Richard_Landau at Dell.com Richard_Landau at Dell.com
Mon Oct 15 16:47:20 EDT 2007

I revised the CR again again to respond to another ballot comment.  The
person making the comment is an old hand at CIM, but the comment is, I
believe, way out in left field.  It asks that we define Indications and
then embed those in the log.  This contravenes the recently published
RecordLog Profile, which we are trying to follow, and would require that
we put the cart well in front of the horse.  No way.

This calls for a FINAL ballot, which must pass by 3/4.  My friends here
at Dell and I are jawboning other companies to vote in our favor. Keep
your fingers, and any other digital devices you can find, crossed.

rick

Richard_Landau(at)dell(dot)com, Stds & System Mgt Architecture, CTO
Office
+1-512-728-9023, One Dell Way, RR5-3, MS RR5-09, Round Rock, TX 78682