WIMS> CIM - Order of next printing updates

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 14:51:50 EDT 2007

Hi Bill,

Basically that's what I'm saying.

But actually PrintService wouldn't be delayed at all.  It just wasn't going to
get updated in the next cycle with the wrapup of Printer and subunits.
The main update of PrintService is too large to do now.

Until we finish Printer and the subunits, we don't have a "package" of
Print Device classes to recommend people implement.  And remember
we need two independent implementations to go from CIM Experimental
(no stability guarantees) to CIM Final.

email: blueroofmusic at gmail.com