Yes, I agree. Let's meet this week if possible.
Bill and Craig - are either one of you available to meet this week?
On Nov 27, 2007 9:47 AM, <Richard_Landau at dell.com> wrote:
> We said that we would meet this week at the last meeting, as I recall.
> (Having just emerged from Turkey Coma, I suspect that my recollection is
> not reliable, however.) Do we have much progress to report? Well, yes,
> we did decide on a strategy. And I did discover that one can sometimes
> cajole a prematurely-born MOF out of the chairperson to shorten update
> cycles. So, sure, why not.
>>>> -----Original Message-----
> From: owner-wims at pwg.org [mailto:owner-wims at pwg.org] On Behalf Of Ira
> Sent: Monday, November 26, 2007 16:03
> To: wims at pwg.org; Ira McDonald
> Subject: WIMS> WIMS-CIM Telecon this week?
>> I can't remember if we plan to meet this week?
>> Bill - please let me know ASAP.
>> I'm in Irvine onsite at Samsung all this week and trying to juggle
> schedule. Personally, I think we should try to meet if possible this
> - Ira
> Ira McDonald (Musician / Software Architect) Chair - Linux Foundation
> Open Printing WG Blue Roof Music / High North Inc PO Box 221 Grand
> Marais, MI 49839
> work: +1-906-494-2434
> home: +1-906-494-2697
> email: blueroofmusic at gmail.com>
Ira McDonald (Musician / Software Architect)
Chair - Linux Foundation Open Printing WG
Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221 Grand Marais, MI 49839
email: blueroofmusic at gmail.com