WIMS> CIM> Schedule for CIM Core changes to schema v2.18.

WIMS> CIM> Schedule for CIM Core changes to schema v2.18.

Richard_Landau at Dell.com Richard_Landau at Dell.com
Fri Dec 7 12:37:35 EST 2007

The question of how much time we have to get change request in to the
next version of the CIM schema arose yesterday on the call.  John
Crandall checked on the official schedule for me.  Final CRs for Schema
v2.18 must be approved and out of the working group and shared with TC
for ballot by 2008/02/19.

This does give us a reasonable amount of time if we submit our CRs early
in January.  Good news.

rick
Richard_Landau(at)dell(dot)com, Stds & System Mgt Architecture, CTO
Office
+1-512-728-9023, One Dell Way, RR5-3, MS RR5-09, Round Rock, TX 78682