WIMS> DMTF CIM v2.17 release - 14 Dec 2007

Richard_Landau at Dell.com Richard_Landau at Dell.com
Fri Dec 21 00:46:37 EST 2007

Bill, I will not be able to make the concall on 1/3, sorry.  (Moving
into a new house on 1/2.)

Happy holidays to all!

rick

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-wims at pwg.org [mailto:owner-wims at pwg.org] On Behalf Of
William A Wagner
Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2007 20:45
To: wims at pwg.org
Subject: RE: WIMS> DMTF CIM v2.17 release - 14 Dec 2007

Excellent!

In keeping with previous practice relative to concalls after a
face-to-face, I was planning on not having a WIMS/CIM call this
Thursday, 20 December.
However, next week is in that between Christmas and New Year week, which
probably will not draw much interest. That leaves 3 January for the next
call.

Please let me know if, for some reason, someone feels a call this week
would be desirable, rather than waiting until next year.

At any rate, Merry Christmas, Season's Greetings or whatever is
appropriate in your case, and Happy New Year. I thank Ira and Rick for
their hard work on CIM Printer this year, and I thank all who
participated in the calls and reviews. Ira's message reflects a major
accomplishment which will be of general benefit to printer suppliers and
users in the future.

Bill Wagner