WIMS> CIM> Location of the DMTF Platform Alert Messages Registry [XSD to Validate]

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 17:02:51 EDT 2008

Hi,

The eventual DMTF standard for Message Registry format is to be
called DSP0228.  Thus this XML Message Registry wants a local copy
of 'dsp0228.xsd' to validate (otherwise many complaints from tools).

Using Liquid XML Studio 2008 tool's "Infer Schema" operation, I created
the attached schema.

If you put this schema file in the same directory as the message registry,
you can open and walk this registry in any XML tool.

On Mon, Mar 24, 2008 at 12:07 PM,  <Richard_Landau at dell.com> wrote:

> The XML version of the DMTF message registry is published.  This is more
> verbose than the spreadsheet, but should be accessible using any reasonable
> XML tool.  These are the platform messages that are currently published.  We
> expect to add a number of alerts for printer and finisher devices to this
> registry.
>
> http://www.dmtf.org/standards/published_documents/DSP8007.xml
>
> rick
> ----------------------
> Richard_Landau(at)dell(dot)com, Stds & System Mgt Architecture, CTO Office
> +1-512-728-9023, One Dell Way, RR5-3, MS RR5-09, Round Rock, TX 78682

Blue Roof Music/High North Inc
email: blueroofmusic at gmail.com
winter:
 579 Park Place Saline, MI 48176