WIMS> CIM> Location of the DMTF Platform Alert Messages Registry [XSD to Validate]

Richard_Landau at Dell.com Richard_Landau at Dell.com
Fri Mar 28 11:43:15 EDT 2008

Well, here is the real DSP0228.xsd file.  Sorry this took so long.  The
real file has been approved for publication by the DMTF Board, but there
have been technical problems setting up the right place to publish it,
believe it or not, because of its name.  Long and not very funny story.

As soon as it appears in its final resting place, I will post the
permanent URL.

rick

-----Original Message-----
From: Ira McDonald [mailto:blueroofmusic at gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 27, 2008 16:03
To: Landau, Richard; Ira McDonald
Cc: wims at pwg.org
Subject: Re: WIMS> CIM> Location of the DMTF Platform Alert Messages
Registry [XSD to Validate]

Hi,

The eventual DMTF standard for Message Registry format is to be called
DSP0228.  Thus this XML Message Registry wants a local copy of
'dsp0228.xsd' to validate (otherwise many complaints from tools).

Using Liquid XML Studio 2008 tool's "Infer Schema" operation, I created
the attached schema.

If you put this schema file in the same directory as the message
registry, you can open and walk this registry in any XML tool.

--
Ira McDonald (Musician / Software Architect) Chair - Linux Foundation
Open Printing WG Blue Roof Music/High North Inc
email: blueroofmusic at gmail.com
winter:
 579 Park Place Saline, MI 48176
 734-944-0094