WIMS> Next Telecon - Mon 16 June 11am EDT

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 14:25:14 EDT 2008

Hi,

According to the minutes from last week's call, we plan to have
a WIMS-CIM WG teleconference next week:

Monday 16 June 11am EDT

Bill or Craig - could you you please add this call to the PWG
Google calendar page?

At the PWG Steering Committee meeting today, we concluded
that a single slide will be added to the Plenary slide set by Jerry
Thrasher (summary of Bill's excellent SNMP-to-CIM slides draft).

Then we'll hold our SNMP-to-CIM BOF *during* the WIMS-CIM
WG session Wednesday 25 June 2-4pm MDT.

Jerry Thrasher will make a PDF of Bill's draft slides, post them
soon, and send the link to PWG Announce.

Blue Roof Music/High North Inc
email: blueroofmusic at gmail.com
winter:
 579 Park Place Saline, MI 48176