WIMS> WIMS/CIM Telecon - Mon 15 December- 11am EST

William A Wagner wamwagner at comcast.net
Thu Dec 11 23:27:06 EST 2008

The WIMS/CIM WG will have a conference call at 11AM  EST on Monday, 15
December. (I thought we could get a start on the revised charter.) Number
and access code are standard. Email me if you need these codes. Since
attenjdance is expected to be fragmentary, main

The minutes of the December face to face are posted at
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wims/minutes/08DEC-Irvine-WIMS-CIM-face-to-face.pd
f.

Thanks,

Bill Wagner

Agenda

1. Meeting is held in accord with PWG IP Policy

2. Identify Minute-taker

3. Accept Minutes of 4 December

4. Action Items
	a. Message to Konstantin
	b. Update Charter

5. Project Status Update ( if principles are available)
	a. CIM Provider Prototype - Rick
	b. Print Services MOF - Ira

6. Discuss
	a. New WG name
	b. New Charter
      c. Approach to Power Management Elements -- (assign action items)
      d. Any interest in other efforts?

Thanks,

Bill Wagner