WIMS> WIMS/CIM Telecon - Mon 15 December- 11am EST

Richard_Landau at Dell.com Richard_Landau at Dell.com
Fri Dec 12 17:02:56 EST 2008

Regrets.  I will really try to be on vacation Monday.

Happy holidays to all y'all.

rick

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-wims at pwg.org [mailto:owner-wims at pwg.org] On Behalf Of
William A Wagner
Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2008 22:27
To: wims at pwg.org
Subject: WIMS> WIMS/CIM Telecon - Mon 15 December- 11am EST

The WIMS/CIM WG will have a conference call at 11AM  EST on Monday, 15
December. (I thought we could get a start on the revised charter.)
Number and access code are standard. Email me if you need these codes.
Since attenjdance is expected to be fragmentary, main

The minutes of the December face to face are posted at
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wims/minutes/08DEC-Irvine-WIMS-CIM-face-to-fac
e.pd
f.

Thanks,

Bill Wagner

Agenda

1. Meeting is held in accord with PWG IP Policy

2. Identify Minute-taker

3. Accept Minutes of 4 December

4. Action Items
	a. Message to Konstantin
	b. Update Charter

5. Project Status Update ( if principles are available)
	a. CIM Provider Prototype - Rick
	b. Print Services MOF - Ira

6. Discuss
	a. New WG name
	b. New Charter
      c. Approach to Power Management Elements -- (assign action items)
      d. Any interest in other efforts?

Thanks,

Bill Wagner