WIMS> RE: WIMS Telecon on Mon 2 Feb???

William A Wagner wamwagner at comcast.net
Sun Feb 1 14:59:15 EST 2009

Ah yes...how time flies when you are having fun!  Sorry, I was caught up in
month-end reports and did not work on the Power Management BoF slides. If
there is no objection, I would like to postpone the WIMS meeting to next
Monday, 9 February, with the understanding that I will post BoF info this
week and that I am soliciting inputs, comments, preferences etc. with
respect to this subject.

If there are any pressing reasons to have the call on 2 Feb, please indicate
this to the list and I will be happy to have it. It is just that I have not
done my action items.

Thanks,

Bill Wagner