WIMS> FW: Survey on Imaging Power Management Project

William Wagner wamwagner at comcast.net
Mon Apr 20 14:14:19 EDT 2009

The intention is to consider the results of the survey of interest for a
standard for Imaging Power Management at the PWF Face-to-Face, which is next
week. So far, all of the relatively few responses have shown interest that
such a project proceed, but no interest in contributing to it other  than
reviewing the spec.  Very few of the PWG members have responded. I again ask
you to take the survey..it should take no more than a couple minutes.
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=0JjdjWfqkBq0vwvxgiChRg_3d_3d.

If there is sufficient interest but no contributors, I may write it myself
(and many of you may not be happy with what I come up with!)

Attempt at levity aside, this is an important issue, and we really need your
inputs.

Thanks,

Bill Wagner