[WIMS] Reminder: 27 July call

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 03:03:54 UTC 2009

Hi,

Rather than my out-of-date outline, please see my draft
abstract PWG Power Management Model just posted at:

  ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wims/wd/wd-wimspower10-20090726.pdf
  - PDF w/ line numbers

Blue Roof Music/High North Inc
email: blueroofmusic at gmail.com
winter:
  579 Park Place  Saline, MI  48176
  734-944-0094
summer:
  PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839
  906-494-2434

On Sat, Jul 25, 2009 at 8:23 AM, William Wagner<wamwagner at comcast.net> wrote:

> There will be a WIMS teleconference next Monday, 27 July at 11 AM EDT.
>

>  Agenda:
>
> 1. Identify Minute-taker
>
> 2. Meeting is held in accord with PWG IP Policy
>
> 3. Accept Minutes of July 20 teleconference
>  ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wims/minutes/cim-wims_090720.pdf
>
> 4. Comments/Experiences  on Rick’s Posted Prototype Printing  Provider
> Program
>
> 5. Discussion of Ira’s Power Management Outline.
>
> 6. Update on CIM Service effort
>
> Thanks,
>
> Bill Wagner
>
> --