[WIMS] new MIB enums

William Wagner wamwagner at comcast.net
Thu Jul 30 19:37:43 UTC 2009

In addition to the new Finisher MIB FinBindingTypeTC suggested by Harry some
time ago, there recently was the observation the XPS might reasonably be
included as a  entry in PrtInterpreterLangFamilyTC  of  the Printer MIB.
Microsoft has been queried as to whether it is interested in adding this.

We should spend a little time on this at the next WIMS call (10 August, 11AM
EDT).

Thanks,

Bill Wagner

PS: Harry, I agree with plasticMultiRing