[WIMS] Proposal for IEEE 1284 Device ID Command Set (3 August 2009)

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 16:06:56 UTC 2009

Hi,

Per my moss-covered action item from October 2007 (eek!).

I've just posted a proposed new normative appendix for the
PWG Printer Port Monitor MIB to standardize the content
of the "COMMAND SET" (CMD) capability at:

  ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/pmp/white/tb-ppm-1284-cmd-20090803.htm

For review in WIMS/PMP WG and PWG Steering Committee
teleconferences and in the WIMS/PMP session during our
upcoming PWG face-to-face on Wednesday 19 August.

Comments?

Blue Roof Music/High North Inc
email: blueroofmusic at gmail.com
winter: