[WIMS] Next WIMS Call - 11am EDT Tuesday 1 Sept

William Wagner wamwagner at comcast.net
Fri Aug 21 19:24:28 UTC 2009

All interested in Imaging Power Management,

The major item of discussion at the next WIMS Concall will be the Power
Management Elements, for which we need Ira's participation. However, it is
important that we get reasonable participation from others. A Tuesday
conference call is unusual and might conflict with other commitments. Please
let me know if the date switch would prevent you from joining.

If we can get a reasonable number of participants, we will follow Ira's
request. If not, the call will be shifted to the following Monday, 7
September.

Thanks,

 Bill Wagner, WIMS Chair