[WIMS] RE: December F2F Slides

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 20:45:37 UTC 2009

Hi Bill,

Surprisingly, I have shippable releases of both
Power Management Model and full Imaging
System Power MIB (with complete MS Word
source - all sections) in proofreading stages.

I'll post them tomorrow at the following links:
*
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wims/wd/wd-wimspower10-20091204.pdf* / doc**
- Power Management Model (Prototype draft)

*ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wims/wd/wd-wimspowermib10-20091204.pdf* / mib /
doc
- Imaging System Power MIB (Interim draft)

You may confidently add them to your Plenary
and Meeting slides for next week.

Meaning change page 9 of WIMS Meeting slides
to say "MS Word & ASN.1" and copy above link.

Also change first bullet about MIB on page 11 of
WIMS Meeting slides to:

- Interim draft - Current - MS Word & ASN.1

And delete the following "Complete text" bullet.

Blue Roof Music/High North Inc
email: blueroofmusic at gmail.com
winter:
 579 Park Place  Saline, MI  48176