[WIMS] CIM> All printer-related change reqests have been adopted for CIMSchema v2.25.

[WIMS] CIM> All printer-related change reqests have been adopted for CIMSchema v2.25.

Richard_Landau at Dell.com Richard_Landau at Dell.com
Fri Feb 19 20:10:10 UTC 2010

All the pending change requests to the CIM_Printer device class and related classes have been adopted by the DMTF Schema Subcommittee and will be included in Schema v2.25.  The CRs are published in the PWG FTP site.

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wims/cim/CIM_Printer-07-final.html
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wims/cim/CIM_PrintChannel-01.html
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wims/cim/CIM_PrintInputTray-01.html
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wims/cim/CIM_PrintInterpreter-00.html

These changes embody, to the best of my knowledge, all the fixes that we wished to make to the printer device related classes.  There should be no more changes required until someone finds a bug or adds an enum value.

rick
Richard_Landau(at)dell(dot)com, Stds & System Mgt Architecture, CTO Office
+1-512-728-9023, One Dell Way, RR5-3, MS RR5-28, Round Rock, TX 78682

believed to be clean.