[WIMS] ISO/PWG Liaison & ISO/TC 130/WG 10 Management of security printing processes

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 17:07:19 UTC 2010

Hi Pete,

According to the very sparse public information, this
"Management of security printing processes" is a brand
new project of TC130 - see this link for more description
of the scope of TC130:

http://www.iso.org/iso/iso_technical_committee.html?commid=52214

There is no public description of this new project.

Jerry - can you shed any light?

Co-Chair - TCG Hardcopy WG
Blue Roof Music/High North Inc
mailto:blueroofmusic at gmail.com
winter:
  579 Park Place  Saline, MI  48176
  734-944-0094
summer:
  PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839
  906-494-2434

On Wed, Aug 18, 2010 at 7:23 AM, Zehler, Peter <Peter.Zehler at xerox.com> wrote:
> All,
>
> I was asked if the PWG was involved in  ISO/TC 130/WG 10’s  “Management of
> security printing processes”
> <http://www.iso.org/iso/iso_catalogue/catalogue_tc/catalogue_detail.htm?csnumber=54594>.
>

> I do not believe the PWG has even considered it.  I cannot even tell for
> sure what the working group is addressing.  (Is it the management of
> security for the process of printing or is it the management of the process
> for printing securities?)  The ISO site does not seem to have much on the
> working group goals.
>

> I thought this would be the right PWG group to ask even though the PWG/ISO
> liaison status is in limbo.
>

> Pete
>

> Peter Zehler
>
> Xerox Research Center Webster