[WIMS] Nov 4 Teleconference minutes

William Wagner wamwagner at comcast.net
Sat Nov 6 18:41:10 UTC 2010

The minutes of the November 4 teleconference meeting are posted at:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wims/minutes/wims_101104.pdf and

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wims/minutes/wimslastphone.pdf

Note that the Imaging Power Management documents have been in PWG last call
since prior to the October Face-to-face meeting, but that insufficient
take a crack at these now. They are:

 ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wims/wd/wd-wimspower10-20100922-rev.pdf / doc
 - redlines with line numbers
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wims/wd/wd-wimspowermib10-20100922.mib
 - full ASN.1 source with compliance statements, defaults, references, etc.
 ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wims/wd/wd-wimspowermib10-20100922-rev.pdf / doc
- full MS Word document with all sections completed

Please let me know of any objections or corrections to the minutes. The next
WIMS conference call is scheduled for 18 November.

Thanks,

Bill Wagner

believed to be clean.