[WIMS] MPSA Security Article

William Wagner wamwagner at comcast.net
Sun Feb 6 08:56:53 UTC 2011

An updated version reflecting comments made during the February face-to-face
is posted at :

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/general/MPSA/Access_article_110205.pdf and

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/general/MPSA/Access_article_110205.doc

This includes a short biblio and a set of survey questions.

Comments and corrections are solicited. It is our objective to finalize this
information and send it to MPSA by  10 February so that it can be posted
next weekend.

Many thanks,

Bill Wagner