[IDS] RE: [WIMS] MPSA Security Article

William Wagner wamwagner at comcast.net
Thu Feb 10 18:39:05 UTC 2011

Many thanks to all who commented. A composite draft is a
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/general/MPSA/Access_article_110210.doc
With a redline relative to what I posted last week at
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/general/MPSA/Access_article_110210RL.doc

I added a conclusion at Brian's suggestion. I have accepted many of Brian's
other suggestions, but in some cases I have recognized his objection but
opted to address it in another way. In other cases, the issue had been
previously addressed in response to some previous comment.

With respect to the Joe's message below,  my intended meaning for external
server was external print server...that is jobs are funneled through an
external server that limits or redirects requests. I have relabeled that
"print server"

Last chance for comments and corrections before I send it off tonight.

Again, many thanks,
Bill Wagner