[WIMS] More products implementing the Projector & Display MIB

[WIMS] More products implementing the Projector & Display MIB

Richard_Landau at Dell.com Richard_Landau at Dell.com
Thu Mar 3 21:34:53 UTC 2011

NEC has released at least one projector that implements the PDM MIB.  I hear from a user that he has communicated with the device using the PDM MIB.

Has anyone seen other projectors or displays from other vendors that also implement this MIB?  It would be good to collect implementation experience.  Let me know when you see any other devices.

Thanks.

rick
Richard_Landau(at)dell(dot)com, Stds & System Mgt Architecture, CTO Office
+1-512-728-9023, One Dell Way, RR5-3, MS RR5-28, Round Rock, TX 78682

believed to be clean.