[WIMS] Concall- Thursday 7 July at 1PM ET

[WIMS] Concall- Thursday 7 July at 1PM ET

[WIMS] Concall- Thursday 7 July at 1PM ET

William Wagner wamwagner at comcast.net
Tue Jul 5 19:16:12 UTC 2011


There were insufficient members at the 23 June WIMS call to have a
conference.  The agenda is therefore applied to the scheduled WIMS/PMP
meeting on July 7. 

 I appreciate that  this is a vacation week for many, but I would very much
like to get this survey agreed to  so that I can format it for Survey Monkey
and hopefully get it started before the next face-to-face meeting. I have
dropped all other discussion items from the agenda.

 

The observation was made that the questions in the survey were too long. I
have posted a trimmed version at: 

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wims/white/Power_MIB_Interop_survey_20110623.pdf

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wims/white/Power_MIB_Interop_survey_20110623.docx

 

I also posted a MS Word version of the original document  at:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wims/white/Power_MIB_Interop_survey_20110618.docx
.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------

 

There will be a WIMS/PMP conference call  Thursday, 7 July at 1PM, EDT.

 

Call-in and password numbers are the standards. Email a message to me if you
need them.

 

The proposed agenda is:

 

1. Identify Minute-taker 

2. Statement that meeting is held in accord with PWG IP Policy 

3. Consideration of Agenda

4. Review/Accept  June 9 minutes
(ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wims/minutes/wims_110609.pdf)

5. Check on action items: 

.         Action: Bill to check with SC on Project Charter resolutions, and
announce to PWG if there is agreement. DONE

.         Action: Pete to make comments on MFD Alerts Charter  (no comments
received - charter updated without) 

.         Action: Bill to update MFD Alerts charter with comments and submit
to SC for approval. (DONE)

.         Action: Ira and Peter to formulate fax modem alerts and reflect in
Semantic Model (ONGOING) 

.         Action: Bill to post proposed Imaging Power Management MIB Survey
for WIMS review. (DONE)

.         Action: Ira and Peter to formulate fax modem alerts and reflect in
Semantic Model (ONGOING, pending

.         charter approval)

.         Action: Bill to Recast extracted data security information from
MPSA User Access Control security article as

.         start to MPSA Data Security article (ONGOING)

6. Consider Imaging Power MIB interoperability Survey

.        Posted at
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wims/white/Power_MIB_Interop_survey_20110618.pdf

7. Next Steps - Action Items

o   Action on Imaging Power  MIB Interoperability demonstration survey

 

Thanks,

Bill Wagner, Chairman - Workgroup for Imaging Management Solutions/PWG 

 


-- 
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.pwg.org/pipermail/wims/attachments/20110705/48acc78b/attachment-0001.html>


More information about the wims mailing list