[WIMS] Re: CWMP BOF - slides and whitepaper (3 Dec 2011)

Nancy.Chen at okidata.com Nancy.Chen at okidata.com
Tue Dec 6 00:14:52 UTC 2011

Hi Ira,

I made changes without truning on "tracking" in a hurry.  Just post it
again with the same date and let other people in the meeting tomorrow to
reload if they have downloaded previously.

You will present the BOF right?

Thanks,
-Nancy

Ira McDonald <blueroofmusic at gmail.com>
12/05/2011 06:59 PM

Nancy.Chen at okidata.com, Ira McDonald <blueroofmusic at gmail.com>
cc
Anil Thakkar <anil.thakkar at thinxtream.com>, "Laxman J. Bhat"
<laxman.j.bhat at celstream.com>, Michael R Sweet <msweet at apple.com>, Nagaraj
Ghatigar <nagaraj.ghatigar at celstream.com>, Ranga Raj
<ranga.raj at celstream.com>, Subramanyan Krishnan
<subramanyan.krishnan at celstream.com>, William Wagner
<wamwagner at comcast.net>, wims at pwg.org
Subject
Re: CWMP BOF - slides and whitepaper (3 Dec 2011)

Hi Nancy,

Since this document is already posted with this date/filename (Saturday),
maybe I should update the revision log, regenerate the PDF and repost
with today's date?.

This attachment will NOT show up to the PWG mailing lists (it will
bounce).

PS - Busy posting HCD TNC Binding spec - I'll watch for your reply?

Co-Chair - IEEE-ISTO PWG IPP WG
Chair - TCG Embedded Systems Hardcopy SG
Blue Roof Music/High North Inc
mailto:blueroofmusic at gmail.com

<Nancy.Chen at okidata.com>,
> William Wagner <wamwagner at comcast.net>, Ira McDonald <
> blueroofmusic at gmail.com>, Michael R Sweet <msweet at apple.com>, "Laxman J.
> Bhat" <laxman.j.bhat at celstream.com>, Subramanyan Krishnan <
> subramanyan.krishnan at celstream.com>, Nagaraj Ghatigar <
> nagaraj.ghatigar at celstream.com>
> cc
> wims at pwg.org
> Subject
> CWMP BOF - slides and whitepaper (3 Dec 2011)
>

> Hi,
>
> CWMP BOF slides that Nancy helped me put together.
>
> Whitepaper revised for PrintService first phase - based on deployed
> open standards of IPP and Printer MIB.
>
> I wrote a new PrintService XML example with much more detail and
> additional discussion (flattening, shortening names, etc.).
>
> ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/BOFs/cwmp/cwmp-bof-dec-2011.pdf / ppt
>
> ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/BOFs/cwmp/white-cwmpmfdmodel10-20111203.pdf /
> doc
>
> Cheers,
> - Ira

> Secretary - IEEE-ISTO Printer Working Group
> Co-Chair - IEEE-ISTO PWG IPP WG
> Co-Chair - TCG Trusted Mobility Solutions WG
> Chair - TCG Embedded Systems Hardcopy SG
> Blue Roof Music/High North Inc
> http://sites.google.com/site/blueroofmusic
> http://sites.google.com/site/highnorthinc
> mailto:blueroofmusic at gmail.com
> Winter  579 Park Place  Saline, MI  48176  734-944-0094
> Summer  PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839  906-494-2434

believed to be clean.