[WIMS] Concall- Thursday 5 April at 1PM ET
wamwagner at comcast.net
Tue Apr 3 11:57:09 EDT 2012
There will be a WIMS/PMP conference call Thursday, 5 April at 1PM, EDT.
Call-in and password numbers are the standards. Email a message to me if you need them.
The proposed agenda is:
1. Identify Minute-taker
2. Statement that meeting is held in accord with PWG IP Policy
3. Consideration of Agenda
4. Review/Accept March 8 minutes (if available)
5. Check on action items
· Bill to provide informal draft of PWG Power MIB/EMAN relationship (open)
· Contributions for Errata page http://pwg-wiki.wikispaces.com/MIB+Errata
· Update to Management Elements (open)
6. Status Check
· MFD Alerts PWG last call – I count 5 responses, all with no comments. Period nominally ends on Friday
· PWG Power Management MIB interoperability – no new responses
· Contributions for Errata Page – should we add the Port Mon MIB Comments?(ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wims/white/Comments%20on%20Port%20Mon%20MIB.pdf)
7. MFD Management Elements (ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wims/white/Management_elements-20120116.pdf) (Should we follow through on comments in last F2F)
a. Add IPSec and TLS settings
⁃ Add location (note)
⁃ Multiple protocols (with priorities)
c. 802.11 settings
d. Non-network elements:
-all of the IDS health attributes
8. Consideration of April WIMS/PMP Session (1-1/2 hours on Thursday April 26)
Slide review will be on 19 April.
Bill Wagner, CoChairman - Workgroup for Imaging Management Solutions/PWG
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the wims