IFX Mail Archive: Fwd: RE: Question on FaxConnect Results..

Fwd: RE: Question on FaxConnect Results..

Richard Shockey (rshockey@ix.netcom.com)
Thu, 04 Feb 1999 16:12:39 -0600

Everyone might be interested in this thread from the IFAX list ...I was
trying to clarify the status of the fax "watermark" in IFAX transactions.

In GSTN the _sender_ inserts this into the TIFF incoded image.

You sort of need to read this thread from the bottom up..

Richard Shockey
Shockey Consulting LLC
8045 Big Bend Blvd. Suite 110
St. Louis, MO 63119