IFX Mail Archive: RE: Fwd: RE: Question on FaxConnect Results..

RE: Fwd: RE: Question on FaxConnect Results..

Michael Crawford (mcrawford@iready.com)
Thu, 4 Feb 1999 16:47:56 -0800

Isn't the issue a legal requirement in some states and some countries...i.e.
page 1 of ... and who originated the document.? If this is the case, then
the user benefits from a watermark, assuming
this kind of data is part of that watermark. And may be in fact required to
have the watermark for the document to be useable for any number of
transactions. Or did I miss something? (ignorance is bliss?)

Mike Crawford
iReady Corporation