IFX Mail Archive: RE: Fwd: RE: Question on FaxConnect Results..

RE: Fwd: RE: Question on FaxConnect Results..

Michael Crawford (mcrawford@iready.com)
Fri, 5 Feb 1999 09:36:44 -0800

I like the idea of only watermarking GSTN pages. Again the concern is legal
documents...maybe this is a small segment of the market and thus is not all
that important...I'd have to look at that. Maybe a legal eagle could tell
us how SMTP and IPP transactions would be viewed in terms of "traceability"
and "responsibility"... The rest is just a matter of software :)

Mike Crawford
iReady Corporation