IFX Mail Archive: IFX> Qualdocs Requirements outline

IFX> Qualdocs Requirements outline

From: pmoore@peerless.com
Date: Wed Aug 16 2000 - 14:07:14 EDT

    I have posted a one page outline for topics to be covered in a requirements
    document. I will use this to structure the greater part of our initial meeting
    in Chicago.

    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/QUALDOCS/requirements-outline-01.pdf

    Let me know if there is something I have missed out.

    I dont know if people think that doing a Use scenarios document would be useful
    or not. Some people find it useful, some find it a bit forced.

    See you in Chicago

    Paul