IFX Mail Archive: RE: IFX> Legal Requirements on Classic fax

RE: IFX> Legal Requirements on Classic fax

From: Jim Dahmen (jdahmen@atl.mediaone.net)
Date: Mon Feb 05 2001 - 08:49:11 EST

    Maeda-san,

    When sending a T.37 message, isn't the header information of the email the
    same as the information sent in the header of the fax message?
    I realize that it is not in the body of the message as the fax header, but
    the same information is provided, i.e. when it was sent and who it came
    from. I know that this information can be faked, but so can the information
    from a fax device.

    Just a thought.

    Best regards,
    Jim Dahmen