IFX Mail Archive: IFX> Tampa IPP Fax meeting

IFX> Tampa IPP Fax meeting

From: pmoore@netreon.com
Date: Wed Feb 28 2001 - 16:06:37 EST

    Fellow ippfaxers,

    The next meeting of the IPP Fax working group is in Tampa on Tuesday 3/6 see
    http://www.pwg.org/chair/tampa.html for details

    Sadly I cannot make the Tampa meeting. My apologies for this. Unfortunately
    neither can the co-chair (Harry Lewis) or the secretary (Ron Bergman).

    I hope that somebody can step forward and handle the meeting in my absense. Gail
    Songer from Netreon will be there (she has done a lot of the work on the two
    specification documents); I am sure Don will be there.

    Things that need to be covered

    - review the modified versions of the two documents. These will be posted to the
    web site today
    - report back by John Pulera of proposal for tiff-fx and conneg
    - discussion on the legal requirements for ipp fax and stamping etc.

    Once again my apologies

    Paul Moore
    Netreon Inc.