IFX Mail Archive: IFX> We are Manufacturer and Exporter of H

From: Simon Lee (aroning@sina.com)
Date: Fri Jun 15 2001 - 13:00:00 EDT

    Dear Sir,

    We come cross to see your company on the internet. If you are still dealing
    with the Hi-Fi loudspeaker, we hope we can built up a relations with your company.

    Aoning Electronics Co. Ltd., Foshan City is a branch of Macao Jinhua Trading
    Group in Foshan City. It has introduced loudspeaker production equipment from
    abroad, equipped with a complete set of B & K electroacoustics measuring instrument
    from Denmark and modernized professional listening room, with abundant technical
    force and advanced equipment.

    Aoning Electronics Co. Ltd. has cooperated with Nanjing Electroacoustics Co.
    Ltd. which has nearly forty years experiences in loudspeaker design and production,
    to develop different kinds of loudspeaker, frequency divider and Hi-Fi loudspeaker
    system, which are well recommended and chosen by both domestic and overseas consumers,
    adopting fittings from famous manufacturers and under the introduction of novel
    design and modernized production technology. Among these products, the JM-6502
    loudspeaker system was granted the title of "most received product" in "the first
    national sound equipment exhibition" in 1995, the AN-5003 loudspeaker system
    and AV-1 home cinema system were granted the title of "well received product"
    in 'the second national sound equipment exhibition" in 1996. The JK-6506 and
    JK-8007 loudspeaker system of the JK series were granted the title of "well received
    product" in "the third national sound equipment exhibition" in the end of 1997.
    The Hi-Fi No.8 super sound enclosure was granted the title of "the super worthy
    loudspeaker with the best sound" in the Fourth Sound Equipment Exhibition by
    the professional appraisers unanimously.

    With the above rewards, the company has made unremitting efforts to produce JV
    serial loudspeakers, SP series loudspeakers and Duite series loudspeakers which
    are welcome by consumers. Two novel sound enclosure as Aoning No.8 and Aojing
    No.1 are introduced recently. Taking "quality first, rapid delivery, consumer
    supreme" as the service aim of our company, we sincerely look forward to establishing
    business relations with customers at home and abroad.

    Should you have any questions, Please don't hesitate to contact immediately.

    Sincerely yours,

    Simon Lee

    International Sales / Aoning Electronics Co., Ltd.

    Website: http://www.bosunco.com/aoning/index.htm
    Email: aroning@sina.com
           aronings@sina.com