IFX Mail Archive: IFX> TIFF contact person at Adobe

IFX> TIFF contact person at Adobe

From: Scott Foshee (sfoshee@adobe.com)
Date: Tue Aug 14 2001 - 16:34:21 EDT

    Greetings all....

    I am the Adobe point of contact for the use of TIFF.

    I joined the mailing list so I could assist your group in its use of
    TIFF as the basis of some of your work.

    As I indicated during this morning conference call, I think there are
    issues in your use of TIFF that require further examination.

    I look forward to working with you on this.......Scott