IFX Mail Archive: RE: IFX> RE: notes from the ietf FAX wg me

RE: IFX> RE: notes from the ietf FAX wg meeting at IETF 51

From: Harry Lewis (harryl@us.ibm.com)
Date: Fri Aug 24 2001 - 16:39:43 EDT

    I also agree with the "one document" approach... IF the IP issues can be
    resolved quickly!
    Harry Lewis
    IBM Printing Systems

    "Farrell, Lee" <lfarrell@cissc.canon.com>
    Sent by: owner-ifx@pwg.org
    08/24/2001 02:24 PM

            To: "'Hiroshi Tamura'" <tamura@toda.ricoh.co.jp>, jpulera@minolta-mil.com
            cc: Lloyd.McIntyre@pahv.xerox.com, ietf-fax@imc.org, klensin@jck.com,
    ifx@pwg.org
            Subject: RE: IFX> RE: notes from the ietf FAX wg meeting at IETF 51

    I agree with John Pulera's "solution option 5". One document is best.

    lee
    Lee Farrell
    Canon Information Systems
    110 Innovation Drive