IFX Mail Archive: IFX> We are exporting PE(X)-AL-PE(x) compo

From: Robert Chen (plypipesale@sina.com)
Date: Sun Aug 26 2001 - 10:32:05 EDT

    Plypipe Manufacture Co Ltd.
    6-10F,16 Zumiao Road
    Foshan, 528000
    Guangdong, China

    Tel:(86)757 2301712 / 2302816
    Fax:(86)757 2302879

    Email: pipesales@163.com & plypipesale@sina.com

    Website: http://www.plypipe.com

    Dear Sir/Madam

    If your company is in the line of pipe, plumbing or faucet materials, we would
    be very keen to establish a long term business relationship with you.

    We are the largest manufacturer Asia of PE(X)-AL-PE(X) composite pipe and faucet
    (47 production lines) which is the most advanced pipe system in the world. With
    the advantages of both plastic and metal pipe, its simple to install, hygienic,
    corrosive-free, non-toxic, hi-temperature & pressure resistant with a very long
    working life (more than 50 years)

    Please visit our recently launched website of www.plypipe.com for detailed information.

    Established in 1994, Plypipe is widely used throughout Europe, US, Russia and
    Asia in applications such as underfloor heating system and in both residential
    and commercial plumbing systems among others.

    With buoyant sales on both the domestic and international markets, we invite
    you to consider acting as our agent in your country to share in our worldwide
    sales success story.

    Thanks for your time in reading this email.
    If you have any questions or suggestions please let me know.

    Yours sincerely,

    Robert Chen
    Internatial Trade Dept. Manager