IFX Mail Archive: IFX> FW: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-fax-gateway

From: Hastings, Tom N (hastings@cp10.es.xerox.com)
Date: Thu Sep 20 2001 - 15:28:20 EDT

    IPP FAX WG has decided to drop gateway considerations for now. However, if
    we do decide to add gateway functionality in the future to IPP FAX, we
    should use directly or build on what the Internet FAX folks are doing.

    Perhaps someone can read this material and see if we are doing the right
    thing to abandon gateways now. At least we should make sure that there
    won't be any problems of adding gateways to IPP FAX in the future with what
    we are doing now.

    Thanks,
    Tom