IFX Mail Archive: IFX> FW: option 5 for TIFF-FX [one documen

From: McDonald, Ira (IMcDonald@crt.xerox.com)
Date: Wed Oct 10 2001 - 11:24:19 EDT

    Hi,

    Here's the request from Hiroshi Tamura (Ricoh, co-chair of
    IETF Internet Fax WG) to the editors of the TIFF-FX spec to
    work on a quick turnaround (before the Internet-Drafts
    deadline for the IETF December 2001 meeting) on a new version
    with all TIFF-FX profiles in one document but TWO different
    MIME types:
    - image/tiff - Profiles S and F (b/w only) - existing MIME type
    - image/tifx - all other profiles - new MIME type to be registered

    Cheers,
    - Ira McDonald
      High North Inc