IFX Mail Archive: IFX> My whereabouts for next 5 weeks (Germ

From: Hastings, Tom N (hastings@cp10.es.xerox.com)
Date: Wed Feb 20 2002 - 17:03:18 EST

    This is a note about my whereabouts for the next 5 weeks.

    This week: in the office Wednesday and Thursday. Out Friday.
    Week of Feb 28-Mar 1: in Germany at the CIP4 JDF meeting to produce JDF/1.1
    spec
    Week of Mar 4-8: In the office Monday, March 4, maybe some Tuesday, March 5.
    Surgery March 6
    Week of Mar 11-15: recovering in the hospital and home
    Week of Mar 18-22: recovering at home, some possible dial-in from home, some
    checking of voice mail
    Week of Mar 25-29: half-time at work
    April 1, I should be back full time.

    My surgery is Closure of Divided Colostomy.

    Thanks for your understanding,

    Tom