IFX Mail Archive: IFX> UIF Specification has been updated, r

From: John Pulera (jpulera@minolta-mil.com)
Date: Tue Apr 02 2002 - 15:43:54 EST

    Version D0.10 of the UIF Specification is available for download. Other than
    the need to fill in the standards body with which the PWG will register the
    newly introduced CONNEG auxiliary predicates (i.e., "profile-uif-f",
    "profile-uif-j", etc.), there are no outstanding issues (see yellow
    highlight in section A.1.2.1).

    Should we do last call on this document as well as the IFX? According to the
    PWG Standards Process, if the documents are indeed ready for last call there
    must be a last call announcement made to PWG-ANNOUNCE mailing list. If the
    announcement is made either today or tomorrow, we'll be able to cast Formal
    Approval vote at the IFX face-to-face on 4/18 .

    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/QUALDOCS/uif-spec-10.pdf
    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/QUALDOCS/uif-spec-10.doc
    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/QUALDOCS/uif-spec-10-rev.pdf
    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/QUALDOCS/uif-spec-10-rev.doc

    Thanks,

    John Pulera