IFX Mail Archive: IFX> Review of PDFax Specification.

IFX> Review of PDFax Specification.

From: Rick Seeler (rseeler@adobe.com)
Date: Mon Oct 21 2002 - 14:34:43 EDT

    IPPFAX people,

    Of those of you who will NOT be attending the Friday (11/8) IFX - PWG
    session in New Orleans next month, how many of you would like to
    participate in a phone conference with that session? (please just
    respond to me directly; don't CC the mailing list, unless you feel
    compelled ;-). We will be reviewing the new PDFax specification, as
    well as the new version of the IPPFAX spec.

    If there is enough interest in attending by phone, I'll see if we can
    set something up (no promises though).
    Please respond by the end of this week (10/25/02).

    Thanks,

    Rick Seeler
    Adobe Systems