IFX Mail Archive: IFX> Adobe's IP Statement in the PDF/is sp

From: Rick Seeler (rseeler@adobe.com)
Date: Thu Dec 19 2002 - 14:20:26 EST

    IFXers,

    I have received a couple comments on Adobe's IP statement regarding PDF/is.
    In order to avoid having to make multiple revisions of this statement,
    please send all comments about this statement to me by the end of February
    2003. At that time, I will compile a list of the changes requested and work
    with legal on getting the statement revised.

    Thanks.

    --------------------
    Rick Seeler
    Technical Lead - Strategic Technology Team
    Print Workflow Products Group
    Adobe Systems Incorporated
    Mailstop E13
    321 Park Ave.