IFX Mail Archive: RE: IFX> Some comments by Lexmark on PDF/is

RE: IFX> Some comments by Lexmark on PDF/is

From: Rick Seeler (rseeler@adobe.com)
Date: Thu Dec 19 2002 - 18:07:13 EST

    Comments below...

    -Rick

    Since I've removed the requirement on using 'PPKLite', this should no longer
    be an issue. Now, any PPK encryption can be used as long as it's compatible
    (see PDF PPK documentation).

    > 3) Are there any other known IP issues with Digital
    > Signatures? If so, should they be noted?

    I don't know of any, but if someone identifies one (or more) they probably
    should be included in the specification, at some point.
    -Rick